вторник, 20 января 2009 г.

My best rest

I like rest very much. It is impossible to find a person who dislikes it. Rest is always pleasant and attractive. No matter how you spend your rest, when your working week comes to its end and you enjoy your rest, you understand that you work to have this wonderful opportunity to take delight in your pastime. I usually sit at home on weekends. A strange turn! Not by any means. I never have a tedious time. At home I can do a lot of things in fact. I can read a book, watch TV or play a computer game. At home I always have something to eat. The weather at home is always comfortable. I like to be alone. I never suffer from loneliness. I am quite a normal person and I don’t experience boredom and lack of communication. Simply I need it a little bit less than other people. My best rest is sitting at home ad doing nothing. I don’t need anything to entertain myself. I get entertainment at work, where I learn all breaking news, where I communicate with my colleagues, who are my friends. In fact I combine working and pastime. My working day is always energetic and hilarious. When I come home, I feel languor and want to enjoy silence and carefree. I simply lie on my sofa and look at the ceiling. This is a very pleasant occupation. I release my fatigue when I do nothing and don’t think at all. My body and my brain relax and I get power for the next working day. As you can guess, I live alone. I am not married and don’t have children. Maybe once, I will marry and have children, but now I don’t want to change anything in my life.